Snowshoeing - A winter adventure for the whole family!
Winter is a season that is custom made for children. From snowballs, snow forts and sledding runs, to cross-country skiing and packed snowshoe trails, the winter snow provides hours of fun for children of all ages. Winter is a natural part of living in the North Country. And it's much easier to find ways to enjoy the snow, than it is to try and hide from the brisk north winds.
Good for Your Family
Ever hear of the popular saying, "If you can walk, you can snowshoe."? Well it's that easy to learn! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and spending time with your family is becoming more important - snowshoeing offers the best of both worlds.
Reasons everyone is snowshoeing:
- Easy to learn. No learning curve.
- Good way to bosst your sprits in the winter.
- Great healthy family activity for everyone to enjoy.
- Entertaining social activity to do with friends.
- Another fun and active reason to enjoy the outdoors.
- Health and fitness benefits.